Centrally located between San Francisco and Los Angeles and nestled among the rolling foothills of the Central Coast lies Paso Robles. A flourishing California destinations featuring historic missions, award winning wineries, farm fresh cuisine, vibrant arts scene and endless outdoor activities.
“This thriving community of over 30,000 possesses the benefits of a suburban-rural community while retaining a small-town feel, and is one of California’s best kept secrets. With over 200 wineries nearby and a bustling downtown with a variety of excellent restaurant and quality retail, Paso Robles is fast becoming one of the most desirable and yet relatively affordable places to live, work and play.” –prcity.com
- Approximately 32 miles to SBP Regional Airport
- Approximately 27 miles to Central Coast Beaches
- 11 School Sites in Templeton Unified School District
- Wine Lovers Paradise with over 200 Wineries
- Farm to Fork Cuisine and Agri-Tourism
No Matches Found